Public Notices / RFP / RFB
Service on the Black Hawk & Central City Tramway has resumed as of January 1, 2021. Shuttles will run at 50% capacity, in accordance with State COVID-19 guidelines. For schedule and hours of operation, contact: MV Transportation - (303) 761-3145 x300.
FEMA - Flood Hazard Determinations
FEMA has published a notice of the proposed flood hazard determinations on the Federal Register and the public notification concerning the appeal process will be published on or about December 17, 2020 and December 24, 2020. See the below materials for the details on the appeal process:
Central City Municipal Court
Municipal Court COVID-19 Reopening Guidelines:
Based on the City of Central COVID-19 Re-Entry Guidelines, Phased Facilities & Services Reopening Plan, issued May 29, 2020, the following policies will be in effect for upcoming Central City Municipal Court dates until further notice:
1. On Court days, City Hall will be open to the public for Court services by appointment only.
2. Masks must be worn in City Hall.
3. No bags, belts, hats, or purses allowed in the Courtroom.
4. Only the defendant and attorney or parent (if a minor) will be allowed in the Courtroom, no other guests.
5. The total number of people in the lobby/waiting area (outside of the Courtroom) and within the Courtroom will be strictly limited to no more than 10 at any time.
6. To limit the number of people in the Courtroom and waiting area, defendants will be given a specified estimated time for their case to be considered. Please see the Setting Notice.
7. In addition, some people may be required to wait outside or in their cars to limit the number of people in the Courtroom and waiting area. Staff will take phone numbers and call defendants in when ready. Defendants will be expected to appear within 5 minutes of the call/notice. Please note, AT&T cell phone coverage is poor in this area, so staying in front of City Hall is recommended if you have AT&T, low cell phone coverage at the time, or do not have a cell phone.
City Hall Closures - Holiday Schedule
City Hall will be closed on the following days in 2021:
January 1 - New Year's Day
January 18 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
February 15 - President's Day
May 31 - Memorial Day
July 5 - Independence Day (observed)
September 6 - Labor Day
October 11 - Columbus Day/Indigenous Peoples Day
November 11 - Veterans Day
November 25-26 - Thanksgiving
December 23-24 - Christmas (observed)
December 30-31 - New Year's Eve and Day (observed)
- July 14, 2020 - Central City's Focus on Reopening and the Visitor Experience
- April 8, 2020 - Central City Moves to Protect Land-Use Planning Negotiated Under 1999 Agreement with Black Hawk
- September 8, 2020 - Table Games Open In Gilpin County