Central City Municipal Court
The 2021 dates are as follows:
- March 29, 2021
- May 11, 2021 (Rescheduled from May 10, 2021)
- July 13, 2021 (Rescheduled from July 12, 2021)
- September 13, 2021
- November 8, 2021
To schedule an appointment or for inquiries please contact:
Municipal Court COVID-19 Reopening Guidelines:
Based on the City of Central COVID-19 Re-Entry Guidelines, Phased Facilities & Services Reopening Plan, issued May 29, 2020, the following policies will be in effect for upcoming Central City Municipal Court dates until further notice:
1. On Court days, City Hall will be open to the public for Court services by appointment only.
2. Masks must be worn in City Hall.
3. No bags, belts, hats, or purses allowed in the Courtroom.
4. Only the defendant and attorney or parent (if a minor) will be allowed in the Courtroom, no other guests.
5. The total number of people in the lobby/waiting area (outside of the Courtroom) and within the Courtroom will be strictly limited to no more than 10 at any time.
6. To limit the number of people in the Courtroom and waiting area, defendants will be given a specified estimated time for their case to be considered. Please see the Setting Notice.
7. In addition, some people may be required to wait outside or in their cars to limit the number of people in the Courtroom and waiting area. Staff will take phone numbers and call defendants in when ready. Defendants will be expected to appear within 5 minutes of the call/notice. Please note, AT&T cell phone coverage is poor in this area, so staying in front of City Hall is recommended if you have AT&T, low cell phone coverage at the time, or do not have a cell phone.