MUNICIPAL (Central City)
A Special Mail Ballot Election will be held on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 to fill vacant Alderman/Council Member seat with term to end December 31, 2022.
Candidate petitions will be available starting Tuesday, October 26th and must be submitted by Monday, November 15, 2021.
The Central City Charter (Section 3.3) lists the qualifications of persons eligible to the office of Alderman as:
- Be at least eighteen years of age or older on the date of the election.
- Be a registered elector of the City of Central.
- Resided in the City for at least 12 consecutive months prior to the election date.
- Be a United States Citizen for at least one year prior to the election.
- No council member shall have been convicted of a felony within the last seven years of the election.
- No council member shall be a salaried employee of the city during the member's term of office nor shall any council member, during this term of office, perform personal services for the city for which the member is compensated.
COUNTY - STATE - FEDERAL
Please contact the Gilpin County Clerk & Recorder
Gilpin County Clerk & Recorder
203 Eureka Street; Central City